Music Monday: The Big Sleep


For a while I was acquiring a lot of new, and new to me, music. But I haven't been in the loop lately. Not that it matters too much as I have loads of music to draw from. Hopefully I occasionally share something you haven't already heard. This song by Bat for Lashes would have been much better suited for Halloween week on account of it's dark topic. But I find it lovely all the same and hope you do as well.

I think this will be my last song to add to this playlist. Next week will start a new one. So if you haven't yet, press play in the sidebar and hear all the lovely songs I have posted this autumn while perusing the rest of the blog. And for future reference you can always follow this link to hear the entire playlist. Enjoy.

No comments:

What am I Saying?