model citizen


Before moving to Germany I played dress up one afternoon with my friend Teresa Flowers and she took some photos with her Holga camera. She has now posted a few from that shoot on her website, Sleepictures. Just click on photographs and holga and you are sure to see them. I wish I was a more confident model to do her photographs justice.... her work is stunning and I feel honored that a few of me made it onto her site. Aside from her photography she also does dreamy paintings which she uses to create belts, necklaces, and clothing. You may remember a little adventure when my belt when to the market.

Check out her Etsy shop. If you are lucky enough to live in Utah visit her booth at the Beehive Bazaar in Provo, Dec 3-5, or at any of these boutiques/galleries in Salt Lake City:

Fresh
Fice
Frosty Darling
Blue Cockatoo
Coda Gallery (Park City)
Phillips Gallery
SLCitizen

No comments:

What am I Saying?