2010... are you prepared?


Last year I created a printable calendar highlighting some lovely sights around Münster. I had a grand time choosing the images and have decided to make another one for 2010. Of course, my second year abroad has been a bit more eventful in the area of traveling. So this year has some highlights from Berlin, London, Scotland, and Ireland, and Salzburg. Choosing just 12 images was entirely too difficult so I made TWO calendars.

The first is a desktop calendar, sized to fit into a cd jewel case cover. The second can be framed, bound, or hung individually as you wish. You can decide which you like best. Just download the PDF (links are in the sidebar>>>) and print onto heavy white cardstock (two months per page). Below are the images used in each (click on image for larger view):


Contest Giveaway
And there's more! One lucky winner can choose their favorite twelve images from my Flickr pool. to be added to the calendar of their choice (jewel case or regular) and the font and font color of their choice. There are loads of great photos of architecture, nature, historical sites, and graffitti from my travels to choose from. Don't want the custom calendar for yourself? Enter anyway and you have a lovely give to give.

How: Leave a comment on this post.
When: Comments open through Thanksgiving (November 26th). A winner will be randomly selected and announced November 27th.
What better way to launch the holiday shopping season that getting something for free? Please leave a way for me to contact you with your entry (a link or email address) or I will be forced to select another winner. All past winners on my blog are very much invited to enter for this contest as well.

*Reminder... this is a printable. I don't send you a finished product. But why is this so great? You can print loads of them to give as gifts. Simple, convienient, and gunstig!*


gunstig~ inexpensive

2 comments:

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

PICK ME! PICK ME! I so love your photography so I hope I win!!

changedown said...

Beautiful! I need a calendar that makes my every day!
-Chantal

What am I Saying?