Music Monday: After Hours


I know, not new music at all.  But it is new to me.  How on earth did I never listen to The Velvet Underground?  Seriously.  I have heard that they were influential, but never made it a point to have a listen.  Their music was genius.  What was new and experimental then has stood the test of time and I can't stop listening to them this week.

So go ahead and have a laugh at me for never paying attention.  And also press 'play' over there in the sidebar.  Okay, it's not a great representation of their overall work, but I simply adore this song.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I should feel worse than you! I've never listened to them. I've read about them in articles and such and have seen them referenced in everything from Vogue to The Gilmore Girls, but still I have not gave them a listen.

What am I Saying?