Brown Sugar Scrub


Happy soft skin that's not embarrassing to show off in warm weather dresses... hooray. I made a brown sugar scrub today! This stuff is usually ridiculously expensive ($16-$60 for a small tub), but the ingredients are minimal. The sugar (or salt) exfoliates and the oil moisturizes. I love my skin after using this stuff. Make some for yourself and some extra for a super lovely gift (ahem... Mothers day?).

What you need:

  • a jar or container with a lid (wide and shallow is best if you have it)
  • 2 parts raw sugar to
  • 1 part oil (apricot, sunflower, almond...)*
  • a few drops of essential oil of your choice

*I used some massage oil that I knew I would not otherwise be putting to use to great success.


Mix 'er up and store in a container with a lid.



Scrub, rinse, and be amazed obsessed with the softness of your own skin.

No comments:

What am I Saying?