Tschüßi!



In an hour I am set to take off to the train station and on towards the Düsseldorf Airport.  I took one last jaunt around the city this evening, paying my respects to the Glühwein stands at the Christmas Markets and enjoying what is more than likely my last Christmas season living in Europe.



I have a looooong travel day ahead of me (26 hours).  I just checked the Delta website and the first leg of my trip, at this point, is cancelled, potentially making it an even longer travel day(s).  Jetzt, geht, LOS.  Happy, safe, and timely traveling thoughts sent in my direction are welcome.  I am gathering up some fun creative and very mobile projects to take with me and make it all as enjoyable as possible.

There will be no official WE tomorrow.  But if you would like, post a link to any photo of anything that is on your mind in the comments here.  I would love to check them out.

So, until..... sometime!  I can't wait to see all the people waiting for me on the other side of the sea.  But it's a sort of calm excitement happening.  Maybe because it's past my bedtime now and I am working up the energy to go, go, go.

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

What am I Saying?