risen from the depths

Hellooooo. My absence has been a combined result of voluntary seclusion and technical difficulties. But I am back online now... physically, socially, mentally, and technologically. I am not a fan of back tracking, catching up. But let's say that the weeks I have been amiss have been hugely transformative, though subtely so. It has been weeks full of one epiphany after another. These "aha" moments couldn't be more timely. I am loving the life I have created, love where I am at.

A handful of randomness from the time of my absence:

My daily commute has been divine. I much prefer the path along the canal to the busy sidewalk along one of the main traffic arteries into/out of the city.

I am flirting with girly-ness and made a lovely new asymmetrical ruffly cloche. It's a bit over the top for my usual day to day fashion of jeans and a t-shirt, but I am slowly falling in love with it. I am determined to own more of my femininity.

Random, and hilariously clad, samba group playing as we sat for coffee one Sunday afternoon on the Harbor.

Before the leaves turned and the cold came in, I retreated to the woods, on the hunt for moss. I harvested a bit and made a few little bowls to set about the house. Surely I can keep moss alive...



What have you been up to?

4 comments:

Mom said...

Welcome back - You were always such a girly girl it's nice to see a return. Love the hat - you look like you stepped out of the roaring 20's

Allie said...

I have been picturing you snuggled up with a good book and the pumpkin spice latte from your last WE. I imagined the book was REALLY good.

I can't wait to hear all about it. =)

Who's B? said...

It feels nice to be a bit girly. The roaring 20's was exactly what I was going for. :)

Who's B? said...

Allie... I can't wait to drink warm drinks with you again.

What am I Saying?