Music Monday: Evolution


I should have known that a blissful weekend of warmth and blue skies would not go unpunished. I woke up to a wall of rain and it shows no sign of letting up. Riding through the rain I spent most of my afternoon slightly damp from the endeavor only to be finally dry just as it was time to ride back through it again. I am still cold, a bit tired, fighting off a potential migraine... so what am I doing in front of the computer? Right. I should go nurse myself back to health and happiness. In the meantime, I will leave you with this tune by The Cinematic Orchestra, a jazz/electronic group who have lovely music. And it's a bit of a break from the singer-songwriters I usually post up here. Just click "play" over in the sidebar to listen while you read. Happy Monday all. I am off to get cozy with some tea, music, and crochet.

REMINDER: Just a few days left to enter to WIN a free custom photo calendar. Just post a comment on this post here to enter to win.

No comments:

What am I Saying?