post: packaging

I have a HUGE pile of post to ship off tomorrow after work. Things I have been meaning to ship for a month but never got around to buying packaging. So yesterday I just decided to make my own. I heart reusing.

Remember when I melted plastic? Yeah. That was fun. So I did it again and made some mailers. I melted together a few layers then used another strip for the seams.  

For packing nuts I took hundreds of tiny strips from an old catalog and accordion folded them.  I have no patience to make a meal and nourish myself, but I somehow find the energy to spend hours folding paper.

2 comments:

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

You rock the Casbah!

Who's B? said...

You rock my belly!

Seriously, melting plastic is fun.

Or maybe it's just the fumes that have made me think so. Hmm.

What am I Saying?