Open Call

Writing is not my strong point. It is something I have always felt sub-par at. Mostly, I just never know what to write. I am realizing that I have been in Germany for over a year and have relayed very little about what that is like... the culture, food, etc.     So what I want to know is, what interests you?   Would you like a more detailed tour of my city, reviews of food, or know what is happening politically?  Do you have any preconceived ideas about life in Germany or Europe in general?  I would love to hear them and relay my own experiences.  I seem to do better creatively when I have some guidelines or boundaries in place.

So, please.

Pretty please.

With cherries, chocolate sauce and sprinkles on top.

Give me a piece of your mind.

And danke schön.

1 comment:

Venus said...

Ich wohne hier seit fast 2 Jahren und kenne noch nicht zu viel XD also wegen mir gern! Ich weiß noch nicht ganz genau in welcher Stadt du wohnst, also mach doch! Liebe Grüße!

What am I Saying?