Pretend Art

I love these two sites....

JacksonPollock.org easily lets you create colorful paintings like the famed artist the app was named after. It couldn't be easier, the width is determined by the speed you move your mouse, and change the color with a simple click. The three year old at work LOVES this.

This one is called the Scribbler and was created by ZeFrank.com. Make a simple line drawing then turn the "scribbler" on.   Mine was this little snail.  You can change colors, line width and transparency. And this site rocks with other interactive toys like Snowflake, Puppets (he dances to Beastie Boys), and Build Yer Own (you create your own digital Kaleidescope).

All time wasters, for sure, but fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This snail rules!!! I must bookmark this great fins!!!

MaybeThisDoor said...

I came across the link to your blog thru swap bot, my latest site addiction. Fab posts. Will bookmark you, darling!

MaybeThisDoor said...

I've added your link to my blog, hope that's alright.
(My username in swapbot-Travelbunny)

What am I Saying?