Another Go

Is the second time a charm on this one? In the end it comes down to just two. And the two are.......


Earrings: Karen
Mix CD: Melissa

Congrats girls and I will be in contact with you to find out where to send your prize. I am totally stoked to share my creations and look forward to compiling some music.

Thank you everyone for your entries. I loved reading all the comments and getting feedback about the music I choose. I will continue hosting giveaways and think I will make all of them a bit more interactive like this one. So keep on checking in because who's to say when it will happen next.

Also, inquiring minds want to know...  what do you think would make a good giveaway?  Do you like the mix cd idea?  How about product sneak peeks, gift certificates to the shop, random crafts, souvenirs from Europe?Recipes?  Give me your input and don't be shy about it.  My thought is, the more I give the more space I am clearing to receive.




Are you just visting for the Weekend Exposure Project? Just scroll down or click HERE to find this weeks topic.

3 comments:

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

Hooray!!! I won! I won! (kb puts her arms down)....you did mean karen BAYARD right? (deciding it MUST be her KB jumps around with glee, singing)...
"I won some earrings, I'm so excited!.... Yeah!"

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm doing some restrained dancing too. No email yet, so it may be another Melissa.

Who's B? said...

Ya'll are cute. Yes, you're the two I was talking about and I have now sent you the official email. Hooray and congrats again.

What am I Saying?