Honored



Allisons younger sister, Chelsee, called me yesterday wanting to know if she could photograph me. She is taking photography courses and is very talented. It was for a project in her class, photographing successful women. I feel honored to be viewed as successful as I feel like I am constantly trying to discover myself, who I am, who I want to be. That someone sees me as "arrived" so to speak is flattering. It also helped me to pause and look at my life. Chelsee asked me, "If there was a picture of you being successful, what would it be of?" Aack! What, specifically, do I see myself succesful in?

My answers... I feel lucky to say that I genuinely love my life. I do "work" that I enjoy. I have supportive friends and family and a lot of love in my life. I have a wonderful and honest relationship. I can move my body beautifully. I get to help raise an amazing boy and judge that I am good at it. I know what I am good at. I follow my heart.


These are three of the pictures that she has posted for me to see....the successful B.

No comments:

What am I Saying?