Getting Connected

The phone and internet contract for my flat was up this month and we decided to get a faster and cheaper service. While that sounded like a great idea to begin with, it has now turned into a bit of a nightmare. First, we had to go two weeks with no internet. We bummed off the WLAN from the upstairs neighbor but could never get my computer to connect to the network meaning I have been stealing off with my roommates computer or riding into the city to hunt down a cafe with free internet. Additionally, we have had no phone service so I have been more or less disconnected from communicating with the outside world. Our new service was supposed to start Tuesday, for some reason we had to wait two weeks between the old and new services, but when it came down to it nothing happened. We are still without phone and internet and it's a bother. So that is where I am at. I would love to share all that is going on here, changes are happening, but it will just have to wait until I can really sit down and write about it without a time crunch.

Have a beautiful weekend.

4 comments:

Angie K. Millgate said...

Sending you love! Missing you.

Chelsee said...

I'm sorry! That sucks!

Sarah said...

That's so frustrating. I miss hearing your updates and hope things are going well at least.

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

With you in spirit!

What am I Saying?