You do realize what this means right?



Yeah, that I got my camera back! Woo hoo! And that I will now shower you with all the wonderfully random shots I will be taking in celebration.

I had to go to the customs office to pick it up and thank the lord that I live in a larger town. Even here the office is in a completely random, obscure, and hard to find spot. What could have taken me 15 minutes to find took me forty five and the building was hidden and unmarked. Not until you got up to the door (which was very far back from the street) did you see a very small sign that said "Customs". I then was asked to give some sort of proof that the camera in fact belonged to me. Of course I have owned the camera for over two years and had no kind of receipt or anything. In the end, however, I got to take it home with me.

1 comment:

Allie said...

forget-me-nots?

What am I Saying?