Farewell Tea Hour



I spent this afternoon with my mom and sister at the lovely Beehive Tea Room. It is a jewel of a place located in the center of Salt Lake. Vintage furniture, texture, and both vibrant and dark colors create a magical and cozy atmosphere. In addition to the tea selection they serve selected pastries, sandwiches (delicious), and even Guinness. I had the lavender black tea which was lovely. I love the floral infusion in the earthy tea. And the artichoke spinach sandwich was fabulous on a whole grain bread. Go for lunch and get the special, it works out to be a good deal. The music is always lively but calm so it is a great place to sit and knit, read, or surf the internet with their wi-fi service.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
your site is very interesting--i loved the photos in this entry. and the human calendar really made me smile, it's very cool! and otherwise the whole blog looks pretty awesome. i haven't much in the way of prettiness on my blog, lol, but i'd like some help if i can get it! it seems like you're one to ask.
thanks,
hadia.

What am I Saying?