Breaking it in



With two days to go I am finding myself surprisingly calm. My days for the last week have been pretty planned out with not much room to just relax, but I don't feel overwhelmed. I think it is coming from a place of readiness. Naturally, I feel excited to go but not to the point of wanting to bring it on sooner or of losing sleep over it. It has been nice to spend time with people I love, and each time I do it gets easier to say goodbye. Each day I feel more grounded than the last about my decision. Funny, I thought I would be having a nervous breakdown by now.



Yesterday was spent all over the place but I did have the chance to take Jane, my sisters dog, on an adventure at Saltair. Having chosen a wrong path I ended up burying my feet in an inch or so of salty sand mud. And as gross as that is, it was lovely. I enjoyed having an hour or so where I didn't have to be somewhere. The day was warm and bright and it certainly lifted my spirits that I could where a skirt and tank top. Woohoo!
I have been super excited about having my camera fixed and I got a few good shots, but the in the last week I keep finding a big mark in the middle of my pictures (as demonstrated in the top photo). I am going to go check it out today, but I feel bummed about it since i just barely got it fixed.

No comments:

What am I Saying?